Is an audio player for Android designed to play Audio files repeatedly until stopped such as Subliminal Messages. There are no Fast Forward, Rewind or Skip Track or any of the normal functions you would find in an Audio player. It Simply has a Play and Pause buttons, with a few extra features thrown in.Subcess Player
- The first time Subcess is installed on a device, depending on the version of Android, it may ask for permissions to access local storage (This is a new requirement with Android 6)
2. A location must be specified for the Subcess folder(s)
5. Navigate your device storage and locate your Subcess folder or file
There are several features that make Subcess unlike any other audio player on Android. Subcess was designed to be very discrete with a very simple interface.
- In the Subcess player, the Subcess file’s META Tags are short and can be non-descriptive.
4. You should now see the new name
7. By default, when the player is active, there are no Notifications in the Notification are or on the Lock Screen.
8. Another unique feature of Subcess is the Sleep Timer …
The Sleep Timer allows you to stop the playback after a set number of hours once it is enabled . This default time can be adjusted between 1 – 8 hours within Preferences .
9. Within the Preferences, you have several options such as; Location of the Subcess Audio folder, Light or Dark Theme, Turn Notification ON or OFF for the Notification area and Lock Screen, Adjust the default Sleep Time and the default behavior for plugging/unplugging a headset.
Sleep time (adjust Sleep time from 1 – 8 hours). If enabled, the audio will stop playing after the set number of hours.
Enabling Notifications will turn on the Notification Icon for the Notification area as well as the mini-player and Lock Screen wallpaper and controls.
Lock Screen wallpaper and controls